framework to find and exploit web application vulnerabilities (CLI only)
Descriptionw3af is a Web Application Attack and Audit Framework which aims to identify and exploit all web application vulnerabilities. This package provides a command line interface (CLI) only. The graphical user interface (GUI) is provided by the package w3af. The framework has been called the "metasploit for the web", but it's actually much more than that, because it also discovers the web application vulnerabilities using black-box scanning techniques! The w3af core and it's plugins are fully written in Python. The project has more than 130 plugins, which identify and exploit SQL injection, cross site scripting (XSS), remote file inclusion and more.
1057 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.6.54+git20160429-3 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".