WebAssembly Binary Toolkit
DescriptionWABT (pronounced: "wabbit") is a suite of tools for WebAssembly, including:
* wat2wasm: translate from WebAssembly text format to the WebAssembly binary
* wasm2wat: the inverse of wat2wasm, translate from the binary format back
to the text format (also known as a .wat)
* wasm-objdump: print information about a wasm binary. Similar to objdump.
* wasm-interp: decode and run a WebAssembly binary file using a stack-based
* wat-desugar: parse .wat text form as supported by the spec interpreter
(s-expressions, flat syntax, or mixed) and print "canonical" flat format
* wasm2c: convert a WebAssembly binary file to a C source and headerThese tools are intended for use in (or for development of) toolchains or other systems that want to manipulate WebAssembly files. Unlike the WebAssembly spec interpreter (which is written to be as simple, declarative and "speccy" as possible), they are written in C/C++ and designed for easier integration into other systems. Unlike Binaryen these tools do not aim to provide an optimization platform or a higher-level compiler target; instead they aim for full fidelity and compliance with the spec (e.g. 1:1 round-trips with no changes to instructions).
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install wabt