Non-interactive FTP and FTPS client for updating web pages
DescriptionWeex is an utility designed to automate the task of remotely maintaining a web page or other FTP archive. With weex, the maintainer of a web site or archive that must be administered through FTP interaction can largely ignore that process. FTP and FTPS protocols are supported. The archive administrator simply creates a local directory that serves as an exact model for the off-site data. All modifications and direct interaction is done locally to this directory structure. When the administrator wishes to coordinate the data on the remote site with that of the local model directory, simply executing weex accomplishes this in the most bandwidth-efficient fashion by only transferring files that need updating. The program will create or remove files or directories as necessary to accurately establish the local model on the remote server.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".