Medical Image (DICOM, ECAT, ...) conversion tool (GUI)
DescriptionThis project stands for Medical Image Conversion. Released under the (L)GPL, it comes with the full C-source code of the library, a flexible command line utility and a neat graphical front-end using the GTK+ toolkit. The currently supported formats are: Acr/Nema 2.0, Analyze (SPM), DICOM 3.0, InterFile 3.3 and PNG. The program also allows one to read unsupported files without compression, to print pixel values or to extract/reorder specified images. It is possible to retrieve the raw binary/ascii image arrays or to write PNG for desktop applications. This is the program version for X based on GTK+. Processes only one file at a time.
891 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.14.1-1+b2 (Information last updated about 15 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".