Java library for accessing XML by binding it to Java types - tools
DescriptionXMLBeans is a technology for accessing XML by binding it to Java types. XMLBeans provides several ways to get at the XML, including:
* Through XML schema that has been compiled to generate Java types that
represent schema types. In this way, you can access instances of the
schema through JavaBeans-style accessors after the fashion of "getFoo"
and "setFoo". The XMLBeans API also allows you to reflect into the XML
schema itself through an XML Schema Object model.
* A cursor model through which you can traverse the full XML infoset.
* Support for XML DOM.This package provide some command-line tools:
* dumpxsb: XSB File Dumper
* inst2xsd: Instance to Schema Tool
* scomp: Schema Compiler
* sdownload: Schema Downloader
* sfactor: Schema Factoring Tool
* svalidate: Streaming Instance Validator
* xsdvalidate: Instance Validator
* xpretty: XML Pretty Printer
* xsd2inst: Schema to Instance Tool
* xsdtree: Schema Type Hierarchy Printer
* xstc: Invoke XSTC
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".