extension to manage form history
DescriptionAn extension to View and Manage all form data that has been saved by the web browser giving you full control over what is stored, what is cleaned up or not, and when to perform a cleanup. This extension even allows you to control selectively for which webpages form history data is stored (either blacklist or whitelist). Also stores text from editor fields as you type for easy recovery in case of disaster. This extension enables you to selectively delete privacy sensitive information without having to delete the entire history. With the help of powerful regular expressions, information can simply and effectively be retrieved, edited or deleted. Use it to correct misspelled entries, get rid of sensitive data like private banking info or delete passwords that were entered into the wrong formfield. This plugin also stores text from editor fields as you type, so you never have to loose your work when disaster strikes. Recover your lost work after session timeouts, network failures, browser crashes, power failures and all other things that will destroy the hard work you just put into writing that important email, essay or blog post. Form History Control can filter data either by keyword, active page, active field or cleanup criteria. Powerful advanced search options allows you to find information by name, value, timeframe, usage or host. Optional regular expressions provide a very effective way to retrieve any information you might look for. The advanced search option comes with a list of predefined regular expressions which can be altered or extended to fit any need. The extension also offers the possibility to export/import form history data and configuration settings, allowing you to exchange data between multiple browser configurations or import history data into your own application of choice. Form History Control can also be used to easily autofill textfields in a web form using either the most used or the last used formhistory data.
629 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 220.127.116.11+dfsg-1 (Information last updated about 14 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".