Programming environment and editor for console and X11
DescriptionXwpe is an integrated programming and debugging environment similar to Borland's Turbo C and Pascal family. It has many features including the ability to start many compilers, linkers and debuggers from a menu-based interface or using keystrokes. Syntax highlighting is included for many programming languages, and any compiler and debugger can easily be used by the program. When compiling from within xwpe, errors in the source code can be jumped to and swiftly corrected. Variables and the stack can be easily displayed. Setting and unsetting breakpoints can be done directly within the source code. Although it is designed to be a tool for programmers (when invoked as wpe or xwpe), it can also be used as an easy to learn text editor (when invoked as program 'we' or 'xwe').
935 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.5.30a-2.1+b2 (Information last updated 21 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".