universal macro processor
Descriptionbmp (for babel universal macro processor) is a powerful general purpose macro processor that can be used in combination with many languages, e.g. Pascal or C. Projects comprising many different languages, can this way share a single mechanism to adjust parameters across all their code base. Developers with C background will be reminded of the functionality of cpp or m4, and those fluent in UNIX will also see similarities to sed. bmp was developed as a part of the ZTEX EZ-USB SDK and is used to assemble the firmware for EZ-USB micro controllers. It is not associated in any way with D. Knuth's typesetting system. When run as a standalone application, it is as versatile as to serve as a parser or to perform some non-trivial text replacements.
435 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20120314-2 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".