Intuitive GNOME web browser
DescriptionEpiphany is a simple yet powerful GNOME web browser targeted at non-technical users. Its principles are simplicity and standards compliance. Simplicity is achieved by a well designed user interface and reliance on external applications for performing external tasks (such as reading email). Simplicity does not mean less features; Epiphany has everything a modern web browser is expected to have. Standards compliance is achieved on the HTML side by using the WebKitGTK+ rendering engine (which is based on the engine used by Apple Safari and Google Chrome); and on the user interface side by closely following the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) and by close integration with the GNOME desktop.
163308 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.22.7-1 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".