interactive mathematical programming environment
DescriptionEuler is a powerful numerical laboratory with a programming language. The system can handle real, complex and interval numbers, vectors and matrices. It can produce 2D/3D plots. Euler features among other things:
* real, complex and interval scalars and matrices
* a programming language, with local variables, default values for
parameters, variable parameter number, passing of functions
* two and three dimensional graphs
* marker plots
* density and contour plots
* numerical integration and differentiation
* statistical functions and tests
* differential equations
* interval methods with guaranteed inclusions
* function minimizers (Brent, Nelder-Mean)
* simplex algorithm
* interpolation and approximation
* finding roots of polynomials
* fast Fourier transform (FFT)
* an exact scalar product using a long accumulator
* PostScript graphics exportThis package contains the main program. Documentation for Euler is included in the euler-doc package.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".